Events At Eagles Nest Reserve
Eagles Nest Reserve’s massive timber frame barn with its tasting area overlooking historic Helvetia and the lovely Tualatin Valley is a natural event center. Originally constructed to house the Pacific Crest Accoyo America alpaca herd in 1996, it hosted the international Parade of Champions Alpaca Auction for 15 years before being converted to Eagles Nest Reserve’s tasting room.
We’ve sponsored a number of weddings for family and friends and were the hosting facility for the annual Helvetia Community Celebration, complete with alphorns, string bands, and Native American dancing. Located only 15 miles west of Portland, Eagles Nest Reserve is an easy fly-in from PDX and very accessible from the Hillsboro Tech District.
As COVID restricts lift and weather allows for outdoor gatherings, more events will be added to our calendar.
Spring Release Event
Date: Saturday, May 21st
Time: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
Join us for an evening at our winery and enjoy our newest vintages, appetizers & live music! Ticket includes two glasses of wine, appetizers & live music by local guitarist Ron Zehel. Event space is outdoors, covered option in case of inclement weather; please dress accordingly.
21+ only, ID required upon entry. Reservations are limited. Please purchase group tickets as one transaction.
- $45 per person
- 21+ only, ID required upon entry
- Tickets include 2 glasses of wine, appetizers, & live music
Date: Saturdays 12-5:00pm, Sun-Fri by appointment only
Join us at Eagles Nest Reserve Vineyard and Winery for a wine tasting! Enjoy a selection of our estate wines, experience our unique terroir, and enjoy breathtaking views of the Tualatin Valley. A member of the ENR team will host you at our production facility and will be available to field your questions about our process.
- $25 per person
- 1 hour tasting
- 10% discount on bottle purchase at time of tasting
- Tastings are hosted at our production facility until our tasting room is completed
- Mask use is required indoors (all tastings take place outdoor; under cover during inclement weather).
Contact [email protected]reserve.com or click below to schedule
Date: contact [email protected] to schedule
Have you ever wanted to go hunting for truffles? Now’s your chance! Join us for a 1 hour dog-guided truffle hunt on the vast Eagles Nest Reserve property. This outing is perfect for any outdoor enthusiast, forager, dog-lover or truffle fanatic!
- $140 per person
- Please wear appropriate outdoor attire for digging
- All forays are weather dependent (we will always let you know)
- No guarantee that truffles will be found
- 2-6 people per foray
- Proof of vaccination and masks required
- Two bottles of Eagles Nest Reserve wine
- 15 minute chat about truffle morphology, brief history of truffles in Oregon, and instruction about how to hunt safely with COVID precautions
- 1 hour dog-guided truffle hunt
- Truffles included (if found)
Contact [email protected] to schedule